Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ) is located in Umm Al Quwain, a friendly, progressive and prosperous emirate with modern infrastructure. Renowned for its desert landscape and unique flora and fauna, it is also a popular leisure destination within the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is located just 45km from Dubai.
UAQ FTZ is situated close to the UAE’s primary seaports and within one hour’s drive from Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport, ensuring easy access to the rest of the world.
Thanks to UAQ FTZ’s investor-friendly environment, establishing a commercial base in the UAE has never been simpler. Forward-thinking SMEs and micro-businesses, in particular, will benefit from advantageous set-up costs, 100% company ownership and zero currency restrictions.
- 100% ownership of establishment/company
- 100% foreign ownership
- Easy transfer of capital and profits
- Exemption from personal income tax
- Exemption from import and export duties
- Exemption from other taxes
- Competitive prices on facility usage
- Competitive prices for power/electricity
- Competitive prices on leasing
- One-stop counter service for effecting transactions (Residency, visas…etc.)
- Fast and easy procedures.